Hold the Fort 5K/10K
The Annual Hold the Fort Races are a simultaneously held timed 5k and 10k and also a 1 Mile Warrior Walk that will be taking place at Oak Mountain State Park in Alabama on Saturday, September 16, 2023 from 8 am to 11 am.
Proceeds this year are dedicated to raising $1.5 million to construct Blanket Fort Hope’s restorative therapeutic home for child trafficking survivors and ensure ongoing operations in training, development, and advocacy in the community. To find out more about their mission, visit BlanketFortHope.org
* Prizes for the top three 10k Male & Female
* Prizes for the top three 5K Male & Female
* Complimentary event t-shirt for first 150 people to sign-up (sizes subject to availability)
* Road Run in beautiful Oak Mountain State Park; This year Park Admission is included with your registration! (Thanks Mills Pharmacy!)
* Awards for 14 categories
* A chance to win prizes for every runner and walker
This year you have a chance to earn the highly coveted Triple Crown award along with an $8.50 discount registration (Coupon Code – TripleCrown) if you take part in the following three races! Your Triple Crown award will be presented on 10/14!
1. 9/16/23 Hold the Fort Races 10K/5K
2. 10/7/23 Foundations 4 Hope
3. 10/14/23 Bookin’ It 5K
Note: Foundations and Bookin’ It are 5K races only. Hold The Fort can be for 10K or 5K.
We are so grateful to Mills Pharmacy for sponsoring registrant entry into the race. If you bring a spectator, please be prepared to pay for their entry according to Oak Mountain’s website